The need for community assistance and support within our American Communities is greater than ever before. But just meeting these needs isn't enough. We need to educate, mentor and develop professionals, students, fund raising teams and other volunteers who create solutions that not only assist with, but also eliminate many of these growing needs.
HOPE Community Development Outreach, Inc. is a non profit organization that connects business professionals, students, fund raising teams, business owners, non profit organizations and other volunteers to their communities through various Educational and Assistance Programs. Our unique and exciting programs not only assist those in need, but also develop professionals and organizations that strengthen their communities.
YOU are the most important part of HOPE
Join today and start building stronger safer more successful communities.
* Help those less fortunate
* Assist in community development
* Increase health & wellness awareness
* Connect seniors, youth and others
to their communities
* Increase environmental awareness
* Support animal assistance and care
* Endorse educational and professional
* Provide community assistance
* Establish community fund raising
* Promote community safety
* Encourage and develop social
Enhance Self Development through Helping Others:
* Increase personal capabilities and success
* Obtain a more prosperous and successful career
* Become part of a loyal professional network focused on a common goal
By working directly with and mentoring business executives, fund raising teams, owners, managers, graduate students, undergraduate students and other volunteers, HOPE develops professional teams educated and experienced in what it takes to successfully operate an organization in today's challenging environment. Our dynamic professional teams facilitate activities and programs designed around seniors, youth and those in need to enhance all aspects of the community to include but not limited to community safety, awareness, assistance, health, growth and camaraderie.